Sunday 29 May 2016

Glastonbury 2016 - The Ones To Watch - T-24 Days: Years & Years

Image result for years & years

This is undoubtedly the most 'pop' and/or 'popular' act I'm going to recommend in the countdown to Glastonbury. I make no apologies for that - there's always been a place on my shelf got the sort of top quality synth-pop that these guys make, from Bronski Beat and Erasure to Royksopp, Robyn and beyond, I've always been a sucker for a great melody with an electronic background.



On top of that I've got a lot of time and respect for frontman Olly Alexander. he's outspoken 9for the right reasons), good to his fans, and seems like a genuinely decent human being.



Just imagine some of these hits being pumped out in the sunshine on the Pyramid stage - it's going to be one of those feel-good Glastonbury moment that you remember for years (& years).


No comments:

Post a Comment