Friday 28 March 2014

Remix of the Day #1: 'A Simple Beautiful Truth (East India Youth Remix) by Wild Beasts

I wanted to post this yesterday but I was nowhere my laptop, which is why you'll get two for the price of one today. Building on his current support slot on the Wild Beasts tour, the marvellous Will Doyle a.k.a. East India Youth has crafted a mix that starts of sounding very muck luck it's one of his own tracks. Once the distinctive vocals start up then it sounds a lot more like a Wild Beasts song, but it still retains something of his own style throughout. I'm pretty sure it should now be compulsory for acts to remix each other when they tour together if this is the result - I look forward to Wild Beasts returning the favour - maybe a remix of 'Dripping Down' is in order?


No comments:

Post a Comment