Friday 11 January 2013

Choice Cuts #1 2013



For the new year I thought I'd mix up my new music mixtapes a bit, so this year you can expect to get a wider range of music genres. And while they'll still be mostly new music, there'll be the odd track here and there that I might have just discovered (or rediscovered). Basically they'll be a pretty good reflection of what I'm listening to the most right now. So this week alongside the new stuff there's a classic track from Neu!, a band I heard for the first time only a few months ago, but whose influences I can spot in a lot of the music I like, not least the Beak> track that precedes them on this mixtape.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new format, let me know if you've got any feedback or want any more information on any of the tracks. Press on the play button above to listen, here's the listing:

  1. Kyle Bent - Intro
  2. Eaux - I
  3. The xx - Sunset (Jamie xx Edit)
  4. Ultraista - Static Light (iO Remix)
  5. Karriem Riggins - Matador Posse Cut
  6. Purp LEX - Funky Piano
  7. Substantial - Movin Alright (feat yU)
  8. Kyle Bent - New Aquarian Age
  9. Foxygen - Make It Known
  10. Beak> - Mono
  11. Neu! - Hallo Gallo

No comments:

Post a Comment